Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
Contact Us at Forks of the Credit Inn in Caledon
We’re open year-round and close to many attractions in the Caledon area. We’re a short drive to Belfountain and Erin and the Caledon Ski Club is just a few minutes away. Go golfing at Osprey Valley Golf or the Devil’s Pulpit.
Contact us for your small intimate wedding or corporate event at our boutique historic Inn in Caledon.
What We offer
- Yoga Retreats with classes in our studio or in the Forks of the Credit Provincial Park
- Breakfast. Every day we serve full breakfasts to our guests.
- New amazing rooms for you to enjoy all with en suite bathrooms.
- Historic kitchen in our boutique Inn and Bed & Breakfast.
Get in Touch
Contact us by Email
Contact us by Phone
Visit us in Person
1498 Cataract Rd, Caledon, ON L7K 1N9
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How far is the Inn from Toronto?
About a 40 minute drive from the airport, 55 minutes from downtown.
- Are the yoga classes indoors or out?
Both depending on the weather. The outdoor yoga sessions are held on our west lawn or in the park. We have a large indoor space for cool rainy days.
- How far away from the Inn is the Forks of the Credit Provincial Park?
At our doorstep. The walk to the Cataract Falls is about 5 minutes.
- Can we bike the Elora-Cataract trail from the Inn ?
Yes, the groomed trail starts here and goes 45 km west to Elora.
- How far away is the Caledon Ski Club?
About a 5 minute drive down Mississauga road.
- How far away is Osprey Valley Golf?
About a 5 minute drive up the 136
- Where can we go for dinner that is close?
We have a number of options that are a 5-10 minute drive from the Inn. The Belfountain Inn is a 5 minute drive, so is Ray’s Third Generation Bakery in Alton.
You can take a short trip down to Spirit Tree Cidery for lunch or a number of options in Erin and Orangeville. Head over to Caledon East and visit the Caledon Inn.
At the time of booking, we require a credit card to guarantee your arrival, with a deposit of 50% per room per night.
Compulsory taxes will be added.
7 day cancellation policy: Cancellations or changes made within 7 days of arrival will be charged full deposit.
Credit card info required to hold a reservation at our Bed and Breakfast. Payment for all nights booked (plus 13%) will be charged if you do “not show”. If you cancel your reservation in less than required notice we will try to re book it, however we will charge your credit card for all nights that we are not able to sell.
Rates are subject to change without notice.